Quality Built on Cow Families
Welcome to Baker Polled Herefords
Baker Polled Hereford farm is located in the southern edge of the Kettle Moraine area near Lauderdale and Pleasant Lakes; halfway between Elkhorn and Whitewater. We have been raising registered Polled Herefords for the past 47 years; our herd consists of 30 registered cows.
Our cows raise their own calves on our pastures. We raise their feed here on our farm; we do not feed antibiotics, artificial hormones or animal by-products. Our Hereford beef is noted for excellent taste and quality.
- Herd Foundation Females and Club Calves
Look for ALI, our bred heifer,
Wisconsin State Hereford Sale
Saturday, March 5, 2016
- BPH 873 Right Achieve Ali 409B
- Registration Number: P43474266
- Due in April to Revolution 4R
- Right Now X GHC Never Look Back